Get Natural Curls With These 5 Awesome Tips!
You don’t need a curler or hair spray to make your hair look good. Try these natural, damage-free methods and get the luscious curls you want, naturally!
1. Twist & Press
Using a towel, long-press and twist hair firmly to reveal cute curls.
2. Bring on the braids
When your hair is damp, loosely braid it into four equal sections. Then slowly untie them and spray a little water to loosen them.
3. Use a headband
Wear a headband when your hair is 80% wet. Then wrap small sections of hair around it. Once this is done, untangle to reveal those beautiful curls.
PS: If you want smaller curls, wrap your hair tighter.
4. The Scarf Treatment
Here’s an interesting way recycle your old scarfs! Try out the following steps:
- Rip your scarf to a minimum of 4 long (vertical) pieces. The length and number of pieces will depend on the length of your hair.
- Start off with damp hair, take a section of it and tie that in a knot on top using a piece of the ripped scarf.
- Next, wrap it around your head.
- Twist and then form it to a bun and tie on top with the remaining scarf end.
- Continue to do this for the rest of the hair.
- Then slowly untangle to release those beautiful curls!
5. Pin Curls!
Twist strands of hair and pin them up with bobby pins. Remove the bobby pins to unleash gorgeous curls.